LOVE feat. 500 days of summer

17:01


I really am not a fan of this movie. Well, I think it's nice but the story itself; sucks. I think you know why!
Somehow, this movie gives the reality of our lives. As if, you can relate yourself, one way or another, it's a slap in most people's faces and people don't like that.
Personally, I think the ending is a little crappy. I'm into chick flicks aka love stories (romance). I'm a real sucker for it, I must admit. However, this movie made me feel crappy. I'm not sure but it didn't leave a mark after I watching it. I liked the trailer but isn't that bits and pieces of the movie's best part sewn together just to get people running for the theaters? Anyhow. Here are some finds that I really liked..



When I was young, I thought, relationship sucks. Well, most of my friends are boys and I learned how they treat women and it's not so nice! If you think I was traumatized by what happened to my parents, I'm not but then again, I swim through floods of doubts when it comes to commitments.



Commitment is just too big for me. Thinking about it made me wanna vomit. It's like my head spins 360 degrees in a wanderland portal. I never get serious about it and it's not that I don't want to but maybe, it's just that i'm afraid to hurt anybody's feelings because i know that my attention span is never enough. You might ask, "Is that all?". Consider another reason, though i've been chicken to admit, I'm afraid to LOVE.



Love unlike commitment, I'm uncertain on its real definition which gives me a timid understanding of it. The only love I've grown up to learn is from my parents and my sister's long term puppy love which neither turned up so well. I've been torn with love. I'm dubious if love can really make people happy or maybe just the sense of it does. In movies, tv, theater or even books. We are constantly bombarded by tons of happy endings, successful love stories, against all odds. Examine..

My two cents, it's just like eating an apple. Sometimes, it's so tempting, specially when it's blood colored red. You think it's so delicious that you bite into it without hesitations. You hear the click of its skin and your teeth begin to feel the real apple. But, while you're chewing, you take another look at the apple and see that the other half of the worm is still in tack moving in the part of the apple that you just bit. Disgusting. Awful. That's the real story.
There are times, when we are brave enough that we still try to bite some apples, yet we never acknowledge. Too chicken of how people will think about you. That's how the label game started. People who are too coward to admit what they have because they're afraid to lose what progress they think they do have. They do this:



Feelings are more often Underrated! We try to let our guards down because we know things are too good. Like, nothing feels better than these kinda stuff. Still, we fail to confess to ourselves what exactly does these things mean to us. We move closer to each other. Start to hold hands. You do things together. Talk as often as possible. Look into each others eyes. Laugh at each others lame jokes. You feel happy when he/she is around. The world get a little lighter and things get a little bit easier and bearable. However, when people gives you a label, suddenly you'll freak out. You remember boundaries and that will trigger things off. "Oopsy!"

When they don't have any other choices and they can't ignore people's questions anymore, they'll say, "We're just FRIENDS!". This absolutely feels hell for the other person who expected too much. Dreadful, as if they want to be numb from any kind of feeling. In a relationship or almost relationship, one of them is always the alpha dog. On the other hand, the underdog is the one who always get taken for granted. They invest so much emotion and time for the alpha dog, thinking that somehow it will give them the happy ending they learned from the shows. That's when you'll realize that not all things are like the movies..maybe, this movie is an exception to that.

This movie is basically derived from real life, I guess. Based on my experience, perhaps..? haha!  That being my standpoint or am I just trying to make myself believe in it. Falling in love, even if i'm not that experienced with this kind of things, is a very special thing. As they say, it's better to love and lost than to never love at allTRUE THAT! As for me, I just hope to find that one person who will never get tired and will never change his mind on me.. :)


**I dont own images and gif above

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Music, photographs and literary works are owned by rehinapola unless stated. Powered by Blogger.
Making Imaginary Friends Handy