Mozart and the Whale

00:41



One of my favorite movies, not only because it celebrates Halloween which, as you know, my favorite time of the year but, because of the characters. The story revolves around two people with Asperger’s syndrome, Donald (Josh Harnett) and Isabelle (Radha Mitchell) who find themselves in a common love-hate relationship like most couples do. Pressured by each other and all other influences, their small boat of a relationship starts to get rocky.



Best line from the movie
"Everyone's in costume, they won't even notice us. That's what i love about halloween."

Best dialogue from the movie
Donald: "In the end, I figured that forcing myself into your life was probably not right. I would always do that. The only nice thing I could give was just not to call."
Isabelle: "I hated you for not calling because you're always gonna be there and when you weren't, it was as if you didn't love me anymore."



Released in 2005.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Music, photographs and literary works are owned by rehinapola unless stated. Powered by Blogger.
Making Imaginary Friends Handy