Pay close attention

02:12

I want to listen to you when you're silent. Press my head against your chest, listen closely to your heart's pace, and match every beat it makes, drift to your breathing and like a cat, pattern my purrs to yours.
I want to hear every words you never say, when an idea crawls into that beautiful brain. All the silly things running in your head that makes you laugh, each thought that puts a curve on your lips, all your provocative preoccupations when you slowly run your tongue between your parched lips, roll your eyes to the side and bite those tender lips. Your silence, it's enough for me. 

Let me share your world, a tiny space inside your world. My desire to discover all your territories with the tip of my fingers and the touch of my lips grazing on your skin is consuming. Allow me to stare -my eyes secretly stripping your clothes off, feeling your heat from a far and your scent all over. 
I'll step back a little, I need to give myself a breather, i'm already gasping for breath. Breathe in to me or I might lose myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Music, photographs and literary works are owned by rehinapola unless stated. Powered by Blogger.
Making Imaginary Friends Handy