The Korean getaway

18:00

When you say Laguna, instantly people will ask you, "are you looking for a cheap private pool?" but one big tourist attraction there is the Pagsanjan Falls. This area is way too famous to Koreans and here's an example of that. My ex-students (when I was still teaching English to Koreans) decided to have their winter vacation in Manila and asked me if I can take them to Pagsanjan falls in Laguna as their Uncle (My student as well) suggested that they'll have a wondrous experience. This was an all paid expense trip because they feel that me taking them to the place is a big bother. We also went shopping the night before. 

No seat belts. No problem.

ride was too bumpy

They pull us whenever the current is against us

We're here!

Landing are before you take the "Balsa for the Pagsanjan falls"


Yep, we went through it. 
We then decided to go to a spa and because the trip was pre-arranged by their uncle, we ended in a KOREAN SPA which is a bit of a bummer for them because they're expecting to have more Pinoy time. 




I didn't take a lot of pictures. 
I can't remember how much it was at 88spa but we paid around 1,200 or 1,800 per person for the Pagsanjan falls. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Music, photographs and literary works are owned by rehinapola unless stated. Powered by Blogger.
Making Imaginary Friends Handy